Anti-il3ra Antibody (MOM-18401)
|Recombinant Anti-Human il3ra Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human IL3RA, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation. IL3R transfected COS cells.
- Suitable for use in WB, IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- This is a receptor for interleukin-3.
- interleukin-3 receptor activity; receptor activity;
- IL3RA; interleukin 3 receptor, alpha (low affinity); interleukin-3 receptor subunit alpha; CD123; IL-3RA; IL-3R-alpha; CD123 antigen; IL-3R subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor subunit alpha; IL-3 receptor alpha SP2 isoform; IL3R; IL3RX; IL3RY; IL3RAY; hIL-3Ra; MGC34174
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.