Anti-il4r Antibody scFv (MOM-18402-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il4r Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human IL4R, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant human interleukin 4 soluble receptor (IL-4sR) purified from the insect cell line Sf 21
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for both interleukin 4 and interleukin 13. Couples to the JAK1/2/3-STAT6 pathway. The IL4 response is involved in promoting Th2 differentiation. The IL4/IL13 responses are involved in regulating IgE production and, chemokine and mucus production at sites of allergic inflammmation. In certain cell types, can signal through activation of insulin receptor substrates, IRS1/IRS2.Soluble IL4R (sIL4R) inhibits IL4-mediated cell proliferation and IL5 up-regulation by T-cells.
- insulin receptor substrate binding; interleukin-4 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity; receptor signaling protein activity;
- IL4R; interleukin 4 receptor; interleukin-4 receptor subunit alpha; CD124; IL-4 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin-4 receptor alpha chain; IL4RA; IL-4RA
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.