Anti-il6r Antibody scFv (MOM-18580-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il6r Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL6R, expressed in E. coli
- IL6R (gp80) transfected CHO cell line.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Part of the receptor for interleukin 6. Binds to IL6 with low affinity, but does not transduce a signal. Signal activation necessitate an association with IL6ST. Activation may lead to the regulation of the immune response, acute-phase reactions and hematopoiesis.
- ciliary neurotrophic factor binding; contributes_to ciliary neurotrophic factor receptor activity; enzyme binding; interleukin-6 binding; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor activity; contributes_to interleukin-6 receptor binding; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- IL6R; interleukin 6 receptor; interleukin-6 receptor subunit alpha; CD126; IL-6R 1; CD126 antigen; membrane glycoprotein 80; IL-6 receptor subunit alpha; gp80; IL6RA; IL-6RA; IL-6R-1; MGC104991;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.