Anti-il7r Antibody scFv (MOM-18405-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human il7r Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human IL7R, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for interleukin-7. Also acts as a receptor for thymic stromal lymphopoietin (TSLP).
- antigen binding; interleukin-7 receptor activity; protein binding; receptor activity;
- IL7R; interleukin 7 receptor; interleukin-7 receptor subunit alpha; CD127; IL-7RA; CD127 antigen; IL-7R subunit alpha; IL-7 receptor subunit alpha; interleukin 7 receptor alpha chain; interleukin 7 receptor isoform H5-6; ILRA; IL7RA; CDW127; IL-7R-alpha
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.