Anti-itga1 Antibody (MOM-18525)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itga1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ITGA1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human Integrin alpha 1 subunit.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-1/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin and collagen. It recognizes the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen.
- collagen binding; integrin binding; protein binding; protein heterodimerization activity; receptor activity;
- ITGA1; integrin, alpha 1; integrin alpha-1; CD49a; VLA1; VLA-1; laminin and collagen receptor; very late activation protein 1; CD49 antigen-like family member A
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.