Anti-itga3 Antibody (MOM-18252)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itga3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody is specific to Human IL-13, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 Kappa
- Recombinant full length protein (Human).
- Suitable for use in FuncS, IF, Neut, ELISA, FC, IP, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human CD40 (antigen)) (human-mouse monoclonal SGN-40 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-mouse monoclonal SGN-40 Kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cytokine. Inhibits inflammatory cytokine production. Synergizes with IL2 in regulating interferon-gamma synthesis. May be critical in regulating inflammatory and immune responses.
- cytokine activity; interleukin-13 receptor binding; protein binding
- interleukin 13; MGC116788; IL-13; MGC116789; ALRH; allergic rhinitis; BHR1; Bronchial hyperresponsiveness-1 (bronchial asthma); P600; interleukin-13; MGC116786; NC30; IL13
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.