Anti-itga6 Antibody (MOM-18411)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itga6 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ITGA6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Cell preparation: SW1222 human colorectal cell line.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-6/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin on platelets. Integrin alpha-6/beta-4 is a receptor for laminin in epithelial cells and it plays a critical structural role in the hemidesmosome.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA6; integrin, alpha 6; integrin alpha-6; CD49f; integrin alpha6B; CD49 antigen-like family member F; VLA-6; ITGA6B; FLJ18737; DKFZp686J01244
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.