Anti-itga9 Antibody scFv (MOM-18582-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human itga9 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human ITGA9, expressed in E. coli
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human): alpha9 integrin transfected lambda cells.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Integrins are heterodimeric proteins made up of alpha and beta subunits. At least 18 alpha and 8 beta subunits have been described in mammals. Integrin family members are membrane receptors involved in cell adhesion and recognition in a variety of processes including embryogenesis, hemostasis, tissue repair, immune response and metatastatic diffusion of tumor cells. Integrin alpha 9, when bound to the integrin beta 1 chain, forms an integrin that is a receptor for VCAM1, cytotactin and osteopontin. Expression of integrin alpha 9 has been found to be upregulated in small cell lung cancers.
- collagen binding; laminin binding; receptor activity;
- ITGA9; integrin, alpha 9; integrin alpha-9; ALPHA RLC; integrin; alpha 4 like; ITGA4L; RLC; integrin alpha-RLC; ALPHA-RLC;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.