Anti-itgb5 Antibody (MOM-18412)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb5 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ITGB5, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Tissue / cell preparation (Human) - small cell lung carcinoma cells (UCLA P3).
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- This protein belongs to the integrin alpha chain family. Integrins are heterodimeric integral membrane proteins composed of an alpha chain and a beta chain. This gene encodes the integrin alpha V chain. Alpha chain V undergoes post-translational cleavage in the extracellular domain to yield disulfide-linked light and heavy chains that join with beta 1 to form a fibronectin receptor. In addition to adhesion, integrins are known to participate in cell-surface mediated signalling.
- protein binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB5; integrin, beta 5; integrin beta-5; FLJ26658
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.