Anti-itgb6 Antibody Fab (MOM-18413-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb6 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human ITGB6, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length protein from beta 6 knockout mice immunized with secreted human ITGB6.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-V/beta-6 is a receptor for fibronectin and cytotactin. It recognizes the sequence R-G-D in its ligands. Internalisation of integrin alpha-V/beta-6 via clathrin-mediated endocytosis promotes carcinoma cell invasion.
- binding; integrin binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB6; integrin, beta 6; integrin beta-6
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.