Anti-itgb7 Antibody scFv (MOM-18415-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb7 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human ITGB7, expressed in E. coli
- TK1 murine t-cell lymphoma
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 (Peyer patches-specific homing receptor LPAM-1) is an adhesion molecule that mediates lymphocyte migration and homing to gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT). Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 interacts with the cell surface adhesion molecules MADCAM1 which is normally expressed by the vascular endothelium of the gastrointestinal tract. Interacts also with VCAM1 and fibronectin, an extracellular matrix component. It recognizes one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 region of fibronectin. Interactions involves the tripeptide L-D-T in MADCAM1, and L-D-V in fibronectin. Binds to HIV-1 gp120, thereby allowing the virus to enter GALT, which is thought to be the major trigger of AIDS disease. Interaction would involve a tripeptide L-D-I in HIV-1 gp120. Integrin alpha-E/beta-7 (HML-1) is a receptor for E-cadherin.
- binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB7; integrin, beta 7; integrin beta-7; integrin beta 7 subunit; gut homing receptor beta subunit
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.