Anti-itgb7 Antibody (MOM-18415)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb7 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human ITGB7, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- TK1 murine t-cell lymphoma
- Suitable for use in IP, IF, FuncS, FC, Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 (Peyer patches-specific homing receptor LPAM-1) is an adhesion molecule that mediates lymphocyte migration and homing to gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT). Integrin alpha-4/beta-7 interacts with the cell surface adhesion molecules MADCAM1 which is normally expressed by the vascular endothelium of the gastrointestinal tract. Interacts also with VCAM1 and fibronectin, an extracellular matrix component. It recognizes one or more domains within the alternatively spliced CS-1 region of fibronectin. Interactions involves the tripeptide L-D-T in MADCAM1, and L-D-V in fibronectin. Binds to HIV-1 gp120, thereby allowing the virus to enter GALT, which is thought to be the major trigger of AIDS disease. Interaction would involve a tripeptide L-D-I in HIV-1 gp120. Integrin alpha-E/beta-7 (HML-1) is a receptor for E-cadherin.
- binding; metal ion binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB7; integrin, beta 7; integrin beta-7; integrin beta 7 subunit; gut homing receptor beta subunit
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.