Anti-itgb8 Antibody (MOM-18414)
|Recombinant Anti-Human itgb8 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human ITGB8, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store it under sterile conditions at -20°C upon receiving. Recommend to pack the protein into smaller quantities for optimal storage.
- Antigen Description
- Integrin alpha V/beta 8 is a receptor for fibronectin and is expressed in placenta, kidney, brain, ovary, uterus and in several transformed cells. Transiently expressed in 293 human embryonic kidney cells.
- binding; receptor activity;
- ITGB8; integrin, beta 8; integrin beta-8
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.