Anti-kcnh1 Antibody (MOM-18345)
|Recombinant Anti-Human kcnh1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human KCNH1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Pore-forming (alpha) subunit of voltaggede-gated non-inactivating delayed rectifier potassium channel. Channel properties may be modulated by cAMP and subunit assembly. Mediates IK(NI) current in myoblasts.
- calmodulin binding; delayed rectifier potassium channel activity; protein binding; two-component sensor activity; voltaggede-gated ion channel activity;
- KCNH1; potassium voltaggede-gated channel, subfamily H (eag-related), member 1; potassium voltaggede-gated channel subfamily H member 1; eag; eag1; h eag; Kv10.1; hEAG1; EAG channel 1; ether-a-go-go potassium channel 1; ether-a-go-go, Drosophila, homolog of; voltaggede-gated potassium channel subunit Kv10.1; EAG; EAG1; h-eag; MGC142269
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.