Anti-kiaa0101 Antibody scFv (MOM-18458-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human kiaa0101 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human KIAA0101, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein, corresponding to amino acids 1-112 of Human KIAA0101
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- May be involved in protection of cells from UV-induced cell death.
- KIAA0101; PCNA-associated factor; NS5ATP9; OEATC 1; p15(PAF); HCV NS5A-transactivated protein 9; hepatitis C virus NS5A-transactivated protein 9; overexpressed in anaplastic thyroid carcinoma 1; L5; PAF; OEATC; OEATC1; p15PAF; OEATC-1; p15/PAF; FLJ58702
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.