Anti-kir3dl1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18421-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human kir3dl1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human KIR3DL1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length Human KIR3DL1.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- KIR3DL1 (NKB1, CD158e1) is expressed on a subset of natural killer cells and T cells. NKB1 is a 70 kD member of the immunoglobulin superfamily that is expressed at varying levels among individuals. NKB1 is a type I membrane protein containing two immunoglobulin C2 type domains. The interaction of NKB1 with specific HLA B antigens on a target cell (the HLA Bw4 allele, for example) inhibits cytotoxicity and prevents target cell lysis and death. The interactions between KIR and MHC class I are thought to be important in NK and T cell regulation following antigen stimulation. The absence of ligands for KIRs may lower the threshold for activation through activating receptors and increase inflammation and susceptibility to autoimmune disease.
- HLA-B specific inhibitory MHC class I receptor activity; receptor activity;
- KIR3DL1; killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, three domains, long cytoplasmic tail, 1; KIR; killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL1; AMB11; CD158e1; CD158e1/2; CD158e2; cl 2; cl 11; nkat3; NKB1; NKB1B; NKAT-3; NK-receptor; KIR antigen 3DL1; killer Ig receptor; p70 NK receptor CL-2/CL-11; MHC class I NK cell receptor; CD158 antigen-like family member E; p70 killer cell inhibitory receptor; natural killer-associated transcript 3; HLA-BW4-specific inhibitory NK cell receptor; p70 natural killer cell receptor clones CL-2/CL-11; NKAT3; CD158E1; KIR3DL1/S1; MGC119726; MGC119728; MGC126589; MGC126591
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.