Anti-kir3dl2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18584-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human kir3dl2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human KIR3DL2, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-A alleles. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
- receptor activity;
- KIR3DL2; killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor, three domains, long cytoplasmic tail, 2; killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor 3DL2; CD158K; cl 5; nkat4; nkat4a; nkat4b; KIR antigen 3DL2; killer Ig receptor; p70 NK receptor CL-5; MHC class I NK cell receptor; CD158 antigen-like family member K; p70 killer cell inhibitory receptor; natural killer-associated transcript 4; natural killer cell inhibitory receptor; p70 natural killer cell receptor clone CL-5; killer cell immunoglobulin-like receptor KIR3DL2; p140; NKAT4; NKAT-4; NKAT4B; MGC125321;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.