Anti-klb Antibody Fab (MOM-18526-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human klb Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human KLB, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Contributes to the transcriptional repression of cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase (CYP7A1), the rate-limiting enzyme in bile acid synthesis. Probably inactive as a glycosidase. Increases the ability of FGFR1 and FGFR4 to bind FGF21.
- catalytic activity; cation binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; hydrolase activity, hydrolyzing O-glycosyl compounds;
- KLB; klotho beta; beta-klotho; betaKlotho; klotho beta like; klotho beta-like protein; BKL; MGC142213
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.