Anti-klb Antibody (MOM-18526)
|Recombinant Anti-Human klb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human KLB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, FuncS, IF, WB and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Contributes to the transcriptional repression of cholesterol 7-alpha-hydroxylase (CYP7A1), the rate-limiting enzyme in bile acid synthesis. Probably inactive as a glycosidase. Increases the ability of FGFR1 and FGFR4 to bind FGF21.
- catalytic activity; cation binding; fibroblast growth factor binding; hydrolase activity; hydrolyzing O-glycosyl compounds.
- KLB; klotho beta; beta-klotho; betaKlotho; klotho beta like; klotho beta-like protein; BKL; MGC142213
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.