Anti-klrk1 Antibody (MOM-18447)
|Recombinant Anti-Human klrk1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human KLRK1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- NKL cells (human)
- Suitable for use in Neut, IF, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for MICA, MICB, ULBP1, ULBP2, ULBP3 (ULBP2>ULBP1>ULBP3) and ULBP4. Plays a role as a receptor for the recognition of MHC class I HLA-E molecules by NK cells and some cytotoxic T-cells. Involved in the immune surveillance exerted by T- and B-lymphocytes.
- KLRK1; killer cell lectin-like receptor subfamily K, member 1; D12S2489E, DNA segment on chromosome 12 (unique) 2489 expressed sequence; NKG2-D type II integral membrane protein; CD314; KLR; NKG2 D; NKG2D; NK cell receptor D; NKG2-D-activating NK receptor; NKG2-D; D12S2489E; FLJ17759; FLJ75772
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.