Anti-lamtor3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18431-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human lamtor3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human LAMTOR3, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- protein binding;
- LAMTOR3; late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor, MAPK and MTOR activator 3; MAP2K1IP1, MAPK scaffold protein 1 , MAPKSP1, mitogen activated protein kinase kinase 1 interacting protein 1; ragulator complex protein LAMTOR3; MAPBP; MEK partner 1; MP1; Ragulator3; MEK binding partner 1; MAPK scaffold protein 1; mitogen-activated protein kinase scaffold protein 1; late endosomal/lysosomal adaptor and MAPK and MTOR activator 3; mitogen-activated protein kinase kinase 1 interacting protein 1; MAPKSP1; PRO0633; MAP2K1IP1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.