Anti-lcp1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18427-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human lcp1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human LCP1, expressed in E. coli
- Human recombinant Plastin L protein
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Actin-binding protein. Plays a role in the activation of T-cells in response to costimulation through TCR/CD3 and CD2 or CD28. Modulates the cell surface expression of IL2RA/CD25 and CD69.
- actin binding; actin filament binding; calcium ion binding; calcium ion binding; identical protein binding;
- LCP1; lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1 (L-plastin); plastin-2; CP64; L PLASTIN; LC64P; plastin 2; PLS2; LCP-1; Lymphocyte cytosolic protein-1 (plasmin); bA139H14.1 (lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1 (L-plastin)); L-plastin (Lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1) (LCP-1) (LC64P); LPL; L-PLASTIN; FLJ25423; FLJ26114; FLJ39956; DKFZp781A23186
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.