Anti-lcp1 Antibody (MOM-18427)
|Recombinant Anti-Human lcp1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human LCP1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human recombinant Plastin L protein
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Actin-binding protein. Plays a role in the activation of T-cells in response to costimulation through TCR/CD3 and CD2 or CD28. Modulates the cell surface expression of IL2RA/CD25 and CD69.
- actin binding; actin filament binding; calcium ion binding; calcium ion binding; identical protein binding;
- LCP1; lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1 (L-plastin); plastin-2; CP64; L PLASTIN; LC64P; plastin 2; PLS2; LCP-1; Lymphocyte cytosolic protein-1 (plasmin); bA139H14.1 (lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1 (L-plastin)); L-plastin (Lymphocyte cytosolic protein 1) (LCP-1) (LC64P); LPL; L-PLASTIN; FLJ25423; FLJ26114; FLJ39956; DKFZp781A23186
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.