Anti-lilrb3 Antibody (MOM-18471)
|Recombinant Anti-Human lilrb3 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human LILRB3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- LILRB3 is a 631 amino acid type I transmembrane glycoprotein, which contains four immunoreceptor tyrosine-based inhibition motif (ITIM) sequences within a long cytoplasmic tail. Phosphorylation of the tyrosine residues within ITIMs is known to enable the binding and activation of protein tyrosine phosphatases, which act as cell signalling modulators and inhibitors of cell activation. LILRB3 may act as receptor for class I MHC antigens.
- protein binding; receptor activity; transmembrane signaling receptor activity;
- LILRB3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor, subfamily B (with TM and ITIM domains), member 3; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor subfamily B member 3; CD85a; HL9; ILT5; LIR 3; LIR3; immunoglobulin-like transcript 5; monocyte inhibitory receptor HL9; CD85 antigen-like family member A; leukocyte immunoglobulin-like receptor 3; PIRB; CD85A; ILT-5; LIR-3; MGC138403
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.