Anti-lrp6 Antibody scFv (MOM-18428-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human lrp6 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human LRP6, expressed in E. coli
- Cytoplasmic domain of human LRP6.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Component of the Wnt-Fzd-LRP5-LRP6 complex that triggers beta-catenin signaling through inducing aggregation of receptor-ligand complexes into ribosome-sized signalsomes. Cell-surface coreceptor of Wnt/beta-catenin signaling, which plays a pivotal role in bone formation. The Wnt-induced Fzd/LRP6 coreceptor complex recruits DVL1 polymers to the plasma membrane which, in turn, recruits the AXIN1/GSK3B-complex to the cell surface promoting the formation of signalsomes and inhibiting AXIN1/GSK3-mediated phosphorylation and destruction of beta-catenin. Required for posterior patterning of the epiblast during gastrulation.
- Wnt-activated receptor activity; Wnt-protein binding; apolipoprotein binding; coreceptor activity involved in Wnt receptor signaling pathway; frizzled binding; kinase inhibitor activity; low-density lipoprotein receptor activity; protein binding; protein homodimerization activity; receptor activity; receptor binding; toxin transporter activity; NOT toxin transporter activity;
- LRP6; low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6; low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 6; LRP-6; ADCAD2; FLJ90062; FLJ90421
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.