Anti-lypd3 Antibody Fab (MOM-18296-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human lypd3 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human LYPD3, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Supports cell migration. May be involved in urothelial cell-matrix interactions. May be involved in tumor progression.
- LYPD3; LY6/PLAUR domain containing 3; ly6/PLAUR domain-containing protein 3; C4.4A; MIG-C4; 2310061G07Rik; matrigel-induced gene C4 protein; GPI-anchored metastasis-associated protein homolog; GPI-anchored metastasis-associated protein C4.4A homolog
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.