Anti-madcam1 Antibody (MOM-18588)
|Recombinant Anti-Human madcam1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human MADCAM1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, FC, IP and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at 4°C for up to 3 months. For longer term storage aliquot into small volumes and store at -20°C.
- Antigen Description
- Cell adhesion leukocyte receptor expressed by mucosal venules, helps to direct lymphocyte traffic into mucosal tissues including the Peyer patches and the intestinal lamina propria. It can bind both integrin alpha-4/beta-7 and L-selectin, regulating both the passage and retention of leukocytes. Isoform 2, lacking the mucin-like domain, may be specialized in supporting integrin alpha-4/beta-7-dependent adhesion strengthening, independent of L-selectin binding.
- MADCAM1; mucosal vascular addressin cell adhesion molecule 1; mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule 1; MACAM1; MAdCAM-1; hMAdCAM-1; mucosal addressin cell adhesion molecule-1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.