Anti-mag Antibody Fab (MOM-18589-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mag Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human MAG, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >97%, by SDS-PAGE under reducing conditions and visualized by silver stain.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Adhesion molecule in postnatal neural development that mediates sialic-acid dependent cell-cell interactions between neuronal and myelinating cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,3-linked sialic acid.
- MAG; myelin associated glycoprotein; GMA; myelin-associated glycoprotein; S MAG; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 4A; SIGLEC 4A; SIGLEC4A; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 4A; sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin 4A; S-MAG; SIGLEC-4A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.