Anti-mag Antibody scFv (MOM-18589-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mag Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human MAG, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Adhesion molecule in postnatal neural development that mediates sialic-acid dependent cell-cell interactions between neuronal and myelinating cells. Preferentially binds to alpha-2,3-linked sialic acid.
- MAG; myelin associated glycoprotein; GMA; myelin-associated glycoprotein; S MAG; sialic acid binding Ig like lectin 4A; SIGLEC 4A; SIGLEC4A; sialic acid binding Ig-like lectin 4A; sialic acid-binding immunoglobulin-like lectin 4A; S-MAG; SIGLEC-4A;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.