Anti-magea3 Antibody scFv (MOM-18429-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human magea3 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human MAGEA3, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- MAGEA3 is a member of the MAGEA gene family. The members of this family have their entire coding sequences located in the last exon, and the encoded proteins show 50 to 80% sequence identity between each other. The promoters and first exons of the MAGEA genes show considerable variability, suggesting that the existence of this gene family enables the same function to be expressed under different transcriptional controls. The function of MAGEA3 is unknown, although it may play a role in embryonal development and tumor transformation or aspects of tumor progression. This antigen is recognized on a melanoma by autologous cytolytic T lymphocytes. It is expressed in many tumors of several types, such as melanoma, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, lung carcinoma and breast carcinoma, but not in normal tissues except for testes and placenta. It is never expressed in kidney tumors, Leukemias and lymphomas.
- MAGEA3; melanoma antigen family A, 3; MAGE3; melanoma-associated antigen 3; antigen MZ2 D; cancer/testis antigen family 1; member 3; CT1.3; HIP8; HYPD; MAGE 3 antigen; melanoma associated antigen 3; MGC14613; antigen MZ2-D; MAGE-3 antigen; cancer/testis antigen 1.3; cancer/testis antigen family 1, member 3; MAGEA6
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.