Anti-maz Antibody Fab (MOM-18488-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human maz Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human MAZ, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- 4°C. For long term storage, aliquot and store at -20°C. Repeated thawing and freezing must be avoided.
- Antigen Description
- Myc-associated zinc finger protein (MAZ) may function as a transcription factor with dual roles in transcription initiation and termination. It binds to two sites, ME1a1 and ME1a2, within the c-myc promoter, having greater affinity for ME1a1. In addition, it binds to multiple G/C-rich sites within the promoter of the Sp1 family of transcription factors.
- DNA binding; RNA binding; RNA polymerase II core promoter sequence-specific DNA binding; metal ion binding; protein binding; zinc ion binding;
- MAZ; MYC-associated zinc finger protein (purine-binding transcription factor); myc-associated zinc finger protein; Pur 1; ZF87; Zif87; ZNF801; MAZI; zinc finger protein 801; transcription factor Zif87; purine-binding transcription factor; serum amyloid A activating factor 1; serum amyloid A activating factor 2; zinc-finger protein, 87 kilodaltons; PUR1; Pur-1; SAF-1; SAF-2; SAF-3
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.