Anti-mcm6 Antibody Fab (MOM-18434-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mcm6 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment binds selectively to Human MCM6, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by Analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for "once per cell cycle" DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity.
- ATP binding; contributes_to ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity; DNA binding; hydrolase activity; identical protein binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding;
- MCM6; minichromosome maintenance complex component 6; MCM6 minichromosome maintenance deficient 6 (MIS5 homolog, S. pombe) (S. cerevisiae) , minichromosome maintenance deficient (mis5, S. pombe) 6 , minichromosome maintenance deficient 6 homolog (S. cerevisiae); DNA replication licensing factor MCM6; Mis5; MIS5 homolog (S.pombe); MIS5 homolog; minichromosome maintenance deficient 6 homolog; minichromosome maintenance deficient (mis5, S. pombe) 6; MCM6 minichromosome maintenance deficient 6 (MIS5 homolog, S. pombe); P105MCM; MCG40308
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.