Anti-mcm7 Antibody scFv (MOM-18435-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mcm7 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is bind to Human MCM7, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length Human MCM7 protein
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Acts as component of the MCM2-7 complex (MCM complex) which is the putative replicative helicase essential for "once per cell cycle" DNA replication initiation and elongation in eukaryotic cells. The active ATPase sites in the MCM2-7 ring are formed through the interaction surfaces of two neighboring subunits such that a critical structure of a conserved arginine finger motif is provided in trans relative to the ATP-binding site of the Walker A box of the adjacent subunit. The six ATPase active sites, however, are likely to contribute differentially to the complex helicase activity. Required for S-phase checkpoint activation upon UV-induced damage.
- ATP binding; contributes_to ATP-dependent DNA helicase activity; contributes_to DNA binding; hydrolase activity; nucleotide binding; protein binding; single-stranded DNA binding;
- MCM7; minichromosome maintenance complex component 7; MCM2, MCM7 minichromosome maintenance deficient 7 (S. cerevisiae) , minichromosome maintenance deficient (S. cerevisiae) 7; DNA replication licensing factor MCM7; CDC47; CDC47 homolog; homolog of S. cerevisiae Cdc47; minichromosome maintenance deficient 7; MCM2; P85MCM; P1CDC47; PNAS146; P1.1-MCM3
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.