Anti-met(c-met) Antibody (MOM-18190)
|Recombinant Anti-Human met(c-met) Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized (from mouse) Antibody specifically binds to Human Met(c-Met), expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from mouse) IgG1 kappa
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in IF, IP, Neut, FuncS, ELISA, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: EVQLVES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- Receptor for hepatocyte growth factor and scatter factor. Has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Functions in cell proliferation, scattering, morphogenesis and survival.
- ATP binding; Hepatocyte growth factor-activated receptor activity; Protein binding; Protein tyrosine kinase activity; Protein tyrosine kinase activity
- HGFR; AUTS9; RCCP2; c-Met; hepatocyte growth factor receptor; SF receptor; HGF receptor; oncogene MET; HGF/SF receptor; proto-oncogene c-Met; scatter factor receptor; tyrosine-protein kinase Met; met proto-oncogene tyrosine kinase; D249; Hepatocyte growth factor receptor Precursor; HGF SF receptor; HGFR; Met proto-oncogene; Par4; Renal cell carcinoma papillary 2 gene
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.