Anti-mien1 Antibody (MOM-18591)
|Recombinant Anti-Human mien1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human MIEN1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Recombinant full length Human XTP4.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ELISA, IF, IP, FuncS, FC, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Increases cell migration by inducing filopodia formation at the leading edge of migrating cells. Plays a role in regulation of apoptosis, possibly through control of CASP3. May be involved in a redox-related process.
- selenium binding;
- MIEN1; migration and invasion enhancer 1; C17orf37, chromosome 17 open reading frame 37; C35; MGC14832; ORB3; Rdx12; XTP4; protein C17orf37; HBV XAg-transactivated protein 4; HBV X-transactivated gene 4 protein; RDX12; C17orf37;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.