Anti-mmp13 Antibody Fab (MOM-18438-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mmp13 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human MMP13, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Human recombinant collagenase 3 protein.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Degrades collagen type I. Does not act on gelatin or casein. Could have a role in tumoral process.
- calcium ion binding; calcium-dependent protein binding; fibronectin binding; low-density lipoprotein particle receptor binding; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; zinc ion binding;
- MMP13; matrix metallopeptidase 13 (collagenase 3); matrix metalloproteinase 13 (collagenase 3); collagenase 3; CLG3; MMP-13; MANDP1
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.