Anti-mmp8 Antibody scFv (MOM-18439-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mmp8 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment is directed against Human MMP8, expressed in E. coli
- Recombinant full length protein (Human)
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Can degrade fibrillar type I, II, and III collagens.
- calcium ion binding; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; serine-type endopeptidase activity; zinc ion binding;
- MMP8; matrix metallopeptidase 8 (neutrophil collagenase); CLG1, matrix metalloproteinase 8 (neutrophil collagenase); neutrophil collagenase; PMNL collagenase; matrix metalloproteinase-8; matrix metalloproteinase 8 (neutrophil collagenase); HNC; CLG1; MMP-8; PMNL-CL
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.