Anti-mmp9 Antibody scFv (MOM-18440-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mmp9 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human MMP9, expressed in E. coli
- Synthetic peptide: LFSGRRLWRFDVKAQMVDP, corresponding to amino acids 626-644 of Human MMP9LFSGRRLWRFDVKAQMVDP
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95%, by SDS-PAGE with silver staining, under reducing conditions.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- May play an essential role in local proteolysis of the extracellular matrix and in leukocyte migration. Could play a role in bone osteoclastic resorption. Cleaves KiSS1 at a Gly--Leu bond. Cleaves type IV and type V collagen into large C-terminal three quarter Fragment and shorter N-terminal one quarter fragments. Degrades fibronectin but not laminin or Pz-peptide.
- collagen binding; fibronectin binding; metal ion binding; metalloendopeptidase activity; peptidase activity; protein binding; protein complex binding; zinc ion binding;
- MMP9; matrix metallopeptidase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); CLG4B, matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kD gelatinase, 92kD type IV collagenase) , matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); matrix metalloproteinase-9; 92 kDa gelatinase; type V collagenase; macrophage gelatinase; 92 kDa type IV collagenase; matrix metalloproteinase 9 (gelatinase B, 92kDa gelatinase, 92kDa type IV collagenase); GELB; CLG4B; MMP-9; MANDP2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.