Anti-msln Antibody (MOM-18592)
|Recombinant Anti-Human msln Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody binds selectively to Human MSLN, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Membrane-anchored forms may play a role in cellular adhesion. Megakaryocyte-potentiating factor (MPF) potentiates megakaryocyte colony formation in vitro.
- MSLN; mesothelin; CAK1; MPF; CAK1 antigen; megakaryocyte potentiating factor; soluble MPF mesothelin related protein; pre-pro-megakaryocyte-potentiating factor; SMRP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.