Anti-mstn Antibody scFv (MOM-18593-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human mstn Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human MSTN, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Acts specifically as a negative regulator of skeletal muscle growth.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; receptor binding; contributes_to receptor binding;
- MSTN; myostatin; GDF8, growth differentiation factor 8; growth/differentiation factor 8; GDF-8; growth differentiation factor 8; GDF8; MSLHP;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.