Anti-mstn Antibody (MOM-18593)
|Recombinant Anti-Human mstn Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is against Human MSTN, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in Neut, ICC and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store the antibody (in aliquots) at -20°C. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of samples.
- Antigen Description
- Acts specifically as a negative regulator of skeletal muscle growth.
- cytokine activity; growth factor activity; receptor binding; contributes_to receptor binding;
- MSTN; myostatin; GDF8, growth differentiation factor 8; growth/differentiation factor 8; GDF-8; growth differentiation factor 8; GDF8; MSLHP;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.