Anti-muc1 Antibody scFv (MOM-18065-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human muc1 Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human MUC1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Predicted N terminal
- H Chain: QVQLVQS; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- The alpha subunit has cell adhesive properties. Can act both as an adhesion and an anti-adhesion protein. May provide a protective layer on epithelial cells against bacterial and enzyme attack. The beta subunit contains a C-terminal domain which is involved in cell signaling, through phosphorylations and protein-protein interactions. Modulates signaling in ERK, SRC and NF-kappa-B pathways. In activated T-cells, influences directly or indirectly the Ras/MAPK pathway. Promotes tumor progression. Regulates TP53-mediated transcription and determines cell fate in the genotoxic stress response. Binds, together with KLF4, the PE21 promoter element of TP53 and represses TP53 activity.
- RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding; p53 binding; protein binding; transcription cofactor activity
- EMA; PEM; PUM; KL-6; MAM6; PEMT; CD227; H23AG; MUC-1; MUC-1/X; MUC1/ZD; MUC-1/SEC; Episialin; DF3; H23; Krebs von den Lungen-6; mucin 1, transmembrane; tumor-associated mucin; carcinoma-associated mucin; polymorphic epithelial mucin; peanut-reactive urinary mucin; tumor associated epithelial mucin; breast carcinoma-associated antigen DF3; tumor-associated epithelial membrane antigen;Breast carcinoma associated antigen DF3; CA15.3; CD227 antigen; Epithelial membrane antigen; Epithelial mucin tandem repeat sequence; H23 antigen; H23AG; KL 6; Krebs von den Lungen-6; Mucin 1 precursor; Mucin-1 subunit beta; Peanut reactive urinary mucin
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.