Anti-muc1 Antibody (MOM-18169)
|Recombinant Anti-Human muc1 Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Humanized Antibody is bind to Human CD23, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Humanized (from primate) IgG1 kappa
- Purified soluble CD23
- Suitable for use in WB, ELISA, IP, FC, FuncS, Neut, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Protein Construction
- Immunoglobulin G1, anti-(human immunoglobulin E receptor type II) (human-Macaca irus monoclonal IDEC-152 γ1-chain), disulfide with human-Macaca irus monoclonal IDEC-152 kappa-chain, dimer
- Predicted N terminal
- H chain: QLQLQES; L Chain: DIQMTQS
- >95.0%, determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- This receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- IgE binding; Carbohydrate binding; Integrin binding; Metal ion binding; Receptor activity
- CD23; FCE2; CD23A; IGEBF; CLEC4J; low affinity immunoglobulin epsilon Fc receptor; BLAST-2; CD23 antigen; fc-epsilon-RII; lymphocyte IgE receptor; immunoglobulin E-binding factor; C-type lectin domain family 4, member J; Ly42; Lymphocyte antigen CD23; Fcer2
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.