Anti-myh14 Antibody Fab (MOM-18441-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human myh14 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is directed against Human MYH14, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- The Myh14 gene codes for the heavy chain of non-muscle myosin IIC (NMMHC-IIC). Ablation of NMMHC-IIC in mice results in lethality by E6.5 with defects in cell-cell adhesion and a failure to produce a competent visceral endoderm. Defects in Myh14 are also the cause of non-syndromic sensorineural deafness autosomal dominant type 4 (DFNA4).
- ATP binding; actin filament binding; actin-dependent ATPase activity; calmodulin binding; microfilament motor activity; nucleotide binding;
- MYH14; myosin, heavy chain 14, non-muscle; DFNA4, myosin, heavy chain 14 , myosin, heavy polypeptide 14; myosin-14; FLJ13881; KIAA2034; MHC16; MYH17; MYH14 variant protein; myosin, heavy polypeptide 14; non-muscle myosin heavy chain IIc; nonmuscle myosin heavy chain II-C; myosin heavy chain, non-muscle IIc; DFNA4; PNMHH; myosin; FP17425; NMHC II-C; NMHC-II-C; FLJ43092; DKFZp667A1311
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.