Anti-nfkbib Antibody scFv (MOM-18444-S(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human nfkbib Antibody scFv Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody scFv Fragment specifically binds to Human NFKBIB, expressed in E. coli
- Purified recombinant fragment of Human IKB beta expressed in E. Coli.
- Suitable for use in ELISA, WB, Neut and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at -20°C. Avoid multiple freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Inhibits NF-kappa-B by complexing with and trapping it in the cytoplasm. However, the unphosphorylated form resynthesized after cell stimulation is able to bind NF-kappa-B allowing its transport to the nucleus and protecting it to further NFKBIA-dependent inactivation. Association with inhibitor kappa B-interacting NKIRAS1 and NKIRAS2 prevent its phosphorylation rendering it more resistant to degradation, explaining its slower degradation.
- protein binding; signal transducer activity; transcription coactivator activity;
- NFKBIB; nuclear factor of kappa light polypeptide gene enhancer in B-cells inhibitor, beta; NF-kappa-B inhibitor beta; IKBB; TRIP9; ikB-B; TRIP-9; ikB-beta; ikappaBbeta; NF-kappa-BIB; I-kappa-B-beta; TR-interacting protein 9; thyroid receptor-interacting protein 9
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.