Anti-nolc1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18594-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human nolc1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is against Human NOLC1, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Related to nucleologenesis, may play a role in the maintenance of the fundamental structure of the fibrillar center and dense fibrillar component in the nucleolus. It has intrinsic GTPase and ATPase activities. May play an important role in transcription catalyzed by RNA polymerase I.
- ATP binding; DNA binding; GTP binding; box C/D snoRNA binding; box H/ACA snoRNA binding; nuclear localization sequence binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding; protein domain specific binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity; transcription factor binding;
- NOLC1; nucleolar and coiled-body phosphoprotein 1; KIAA0035; NOPP130; NOPP140; P130; nucleolar protein p130; nucleolar 130 kDa protein; nucleolar phosphoprotein p130; 140 kDa nucleolar phosphoprotein; HCV NS5A-transactivated protein 13; HCV NS5A trans-regulated protein 13; nucleolar and coiled-body phosphprotein 1; hepatitis C virus NS5A-transactivated protein 13; NS5ATP13;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.