Anti-nono Antibody Fab (MOM-18595-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human nono Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human NONO, expressed in E. coli
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0%. Determined by analysis by RP-HPLC & analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- At -20°C for one year.
- Antigen Description
- DNA- and RNA binding protein, involved in several nuclear processes. Binds the conventional octamer sequence in double stranded DNA. Also binds single-stranded DNA and RNA at a site independent of the duplex site (By similarity). Involved in pre-mRNA splicing, probably as an heterodimer with SFPQ.
- DNA binding; RNA binding; identical protein binding; nucleotide binding; protein binding;
- NONO; non-POU domain containing, octamer-binding; non POU domain containing, octamer binding; non-POU domain-containing octamer-binding protein; NMT55; non Pou domain containing octamer (ATGCAAAT) binding protein; NRB54; Nuclear RNA binding protein; 54 kD; P54; P54NRB; p54(nrb); 55 kDa nuclear protein; 54 kDa nuclear RNA- and DNA-binding protein; DNA-binding p52/p100 complex, 52 kDa subunit; non-POU domain-containing octamer (ATGCAAAT) binding protein;
All listed customized services & products are for research use only, not intended for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, therapeutic or any in vivo human use.