Anti-notch1 Antibody Fab (MOM-18596-F(E))
|Recombinant Anti-Human notch1 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is bind to Human NOTCH1, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- Purity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a receptor for membrane-bound ligands Jagged1, Jagged2 and Delta1 to regulate cell-fate determination. Upon ligand activation through the released notch intracellular domain (NICD) it forms a transcriptional activator complex with RBPJ/RBPSUH and activates genes of the enhancer of split locus. Affects the implementation of differentiation, proliferation and apoptotic programs. May be important for normal lymphocyte function.
- calcium ion binding; chromatin DNA binding; core promoter binding; protein binding; receptor activity; sequence-specific DNA binding; sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity;
- NOTCH1; notch 1; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 1 (translocation associated) , Notch homolog 1, translocation associated (Drosophila) , TAN1; neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 1; Notch homolog 1, translocation-associated; translocation-associated notch protein TAN-1; hN1; TAN1;
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.