Anti-notch2 Antibody Fab (MOM-18449-F(P))
|Recombinant Anti-Human notch2 Antibody Fab Fragment
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody Fab Fragment is specific to Human NOTCH2, expressed in E. coli
- Suitable for use in FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by SDS-PAGE.
- Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Functions as a receptor for membrane-bound ligands Jagged1, Jagged2 and Delta1 to regulate cell-fate determination. Upon ligand activation through the released notch intracellular domain (NICD) it forms a transcriptional activator complex with RBPJ/RBPSUH and activates genes of the enhancer of split locus. Affects the implementation of differentiation, proliferation and apoptotic programs (By similarity). Involved in bone remodeling and homeostasis. In collaboration with RELA/p65 enhances NFATc1 promoter activity and positively regulates RANKL-induced osteoclast differentiation.
- calcium ion binding; protein binding; receptor activity;
- NOTCH2; notch 2; Notch (Drosophila) homolog 2 , Notch homolog 2 (Drosophila); neurogenic locus notch homolog protein 2; Notch homolog 2; hN2; AGS2; HJCYS
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.