Anti-nppb Antibody (MOM-18291)
|Recombinant Anti-Human nppb Antibody
- Product Overview
- Recombinant Mouse Antibody is specific to Human NPPB, expressed in Chinese Hamster Ovary cells(CHO)
- Synthetic peptide: ETSGLQEQRNHLQGK, corresponding to amino acids 13 - 27 of Human proBNP.ETSGLQEQRNHLQGK
- Suitable for use in WB, FC, IP, ELISA, Neut, FuncS, IF and most other immunological methods.
- Specific Activity
- Tested positive against native antigen.
- >95.0% as determined by analysis by RP-HPLC.
- Store at -20°C for long-term storage. Store at 2-8°C for up to one month. Avoid freeze/thaw cycles.
- Antigen Description
- Cardiac hormone which may function as a paracrine antifibrotic factor in the heart. Also plays a key role in cardiovascular homeostasis through natriuresis, diuresis, vasorelaxation, and inhibition of renin and aldosterone secretion. Specifically binds and stimulates the cGMP production of the NPR1 receptor. Binds the clearance receptor NPR3.
- diuretic hormone activity; hormone activity; peptide hormone receptor binding; receptor binding; receptor binding;
- NPPB; natriuretic peptide B; natriuretic peptide precursor B; natriuretic peptides B; natriuretic protein; brain type natriuretic peptide; gamma-brain natriuretic peptide; BNP
All listed services and products are For Research Use Only. Do Not use in any diagnostic or therapeutic applications.